Type Here to Get Search Results !

Easter, Ramadan: CJN Ariwoola rejoices with Christians, Muslims

0


 Justice Olukayode Ariwoola, the Chief Justice of Nigeria, has celebrated Easter with Christians throughout the world and in Nigeria.


Judge Ariwoola also welcomed the nation's Muslims who were there to witness the ongoing Ramadan fast.


Justice Ariwoola advised Christians and Muslims to use the two occasions to pray ardently for peace and tranquillity to continue to rule the nation in a statement released by the CJN's office on Sunday.

The CJN personally signed the statement, which said in part: "I express my greetings to all and express my gratitude to Almighty Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, the Most Benevolent for His grace at this season when both Christians and Muslims around the world are fasting and praying to Almighty God for protection and blessings.


"I'm taking this chance to express my gratitude to my fellow Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria and our support personnel for their unwavering collaboration from the commencement of the current fiscal year, which began in mid-September 2022.

"I want to express my gratitude and acknowledgment for my brother Justices, who under tremendous pressure gave 272 decisions in the typical civil, criminal, and election-related appeals.


"We are grateful to, admire, and magnify Almighty God for continuing to preserve our collective health.


“I wish the Christian faithfuls a joyous Easter and the Muslim Ummah a rewarding Ramadan and happy Eid-el-Fitr.”


The Supreme Court is in Easter and Eid-el-Fitr vacation and would resume later this month

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments